This tour will show you the best of Paris in just one day! We’ll spend the morning showing you plenty of important Paris Landmarks and giving you some history of this beautiful city. Of course, you’ll get a chance to snap those classic Parisian photos!
After enjoying a break for lunch in the Marais District we’ll take you on a guided tour to see the famous art and sculptures at the Louvre Museum. The is one of the most visited museums in the world and home to the world renowned painting of Mona Lisa and sculpture of Venus de Milo.
- Start Time9:00am
- Duration8 hours
- Group Size8 people max
- Price1-3 people (sedan) | 725 EUR
4-8 people (minivan) | 864 EUR
- Airport Pick UpCharles de Gaulle | 100 EUR
Orly | 80 EUR
- IncludedAll Transport • Licensed Guide • Ticket to Louvre Museum • Entrance to Notre Dame is Free
- Not IncludedMeals • Gratuities
- ImportantThe first half of this tour is predominantly a driving tour with some short stops for photos and a visit to Notre Dame. Please note, there may be a line to enter due to security checks.
As all of our tours are completely private and personal, you’ll have flexibility to modify the stops throughout the day. Just talk to your guide to see what is possible. The itinerary below is a sample and the order of stops will vary depending on the pickup location and each individual client.
HOTEL PICK UP
We will collect you from your hotel in one of our comfortable vehicles at around 9am. Sit back, relax and just enjoy. Our licensed guide will worry about directions and parking spots.
GUIDED DRIVING TOUR
This morning we will give you a driven tour of the historical center of Paris. You'll see countless landmarks and historical sites including the Place de la Concorde, the Opera Garnier and the Seine River. We'll cruise down the famous Champs Elysées Avenue where will will find yet another icon of Paris, the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll stop at Notre Dame where we will have a chance to look inside this famous cathedral, a perfect example of French Gothic architecture. The stone gargoyles that sit atop the cathedral are even fabled to come to life at night!
THE EIFFEL TOWER
No trip to Paris is complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. We'll make a short stop here so you have a chance to snap a few photos for a memory of your time in Paris. Please note this is a tour to the base of the tower only.
STOP FOR LUNCH
We'll take a break for lunch in the historic district of Le Marais. Your guide will be able to recommend a suitable restaurant for you.
ART AT THE LOUVRE
Next we'll head to the Louvre Museum. Once the car is parked your guide will take you into the museum to commence your personalized tour. You'll have priority entry and be able to skip the queues. Inside the museum the tour will take approximately 2.5 hours. The highlights of which include Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Alexandros’ Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
RETURN TO HOTEL
On the conclusion of the tour we will head back to your hotel. We aim to return you at around 5pm. If you'd prefer to be dropped of at a restaurant or bar to continue your evening in Paris, please let us know.
- DIANA OLIVER, France: Gustavo was extremely knowledgeable and he had a mic connected to earbuds for us so we could hear everything even in the crow
- BRIAN LACHANCE, United States: Gustavo was prompt, kind, welcoming, knowledgable, informative, charming, funny, and easy to talk to...
- AC TAN, Malaysia: Gustavo was willing to explain when I was in doubt or didn't truly understand about the history of the places that we visited