This tour will show you the best of Paris in just one day! We’ll spend the morning showing you plenty of important Paris Landmarks and giving you some history of this beautiful city. Of course, you’ll get a chance to snap those classic Parisian photos!
After enjoying a break for lunch in the Marais District we’ll take you to the discover the art and incredible architecture of the Orsay Museum. We’ll skip past the queues and take you on a personalized guided tour.
- Start Time9:00am
- Duration8 hours
- Group Size8 people max
- Price1-3 people (sedan) | 725 EUR
4-8 people (minivan) | 864 EUR
- Airport PickupCharles de Gaulle | 100 EUR
Orly | 80 EUR
- IncludedAll Transport • Licensed Guide • Ticket to Orsay Museum • Entrance to Notre Dame is Free
- Not IncludedMeals • Gratuities
- ImportantThe first half of this tour is predominantly a driving tour with some short stops for photos and a visit to Notre Dame. Please note, there may be a line to enter due to security checks.
As all of our tours are completely private and personal, you’ll have flexibility to modify the stops throughout the day. Just talk to your guide to see what is possible. The itinerary below is a sample and the order of stops will vary depending on the pickup location and each individual client.
HOTEL PICK UP
We will collect you from your hotel in one of our comfortable vehicles at around 9am. Sit back, relax and just enjoy. Our licensed guide will worry about directions and parking spots.
GUIDED DRIVING TOUR
This morning we will give you a driven tour of the historical center of Paris. You'll see countless landmarks and historical sites including the Place de la Concorde, the Opera Garnier and the Seine River. We'll cruise down the famous Champs Elysées Avenue where will will find yet another icon of Paris, the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll stop at Notre Dame where we will have a chance to look inside this famous cathedral, a perfect example of French Gothic architecture. The stone gargoyles that sit atop the cathedral are even fabled to come to life at night!
EIFFEL TOWER STOP
No trip to Paris is complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. We'll make a short stop here so you have a chance to snap a few photos for a memory of your time in Paris. Please note this is a tour to the base of the tower only.
STOP FOR LUNCH
We'll enjoy a break for lunch in the historic district of Le Marais. Your guide will be able to recommend a suitable restaurant for you.
GUIDED MUSEUM TOUR
Next we'll head to the Orsay Museum. Once the car is parked your guide will take you into the museum to commence your personalized tour. You'll have priority entry and be able to skip the queues.
The interesting architecture of the museum space is due to the building being an old railway station. Your guide will give you a detailed and personalized tour which will take approximately 2 hours. The highlights include Cézanne’s card players, Van Gogh’s self-portraits and Claude Monet's paintings of his gardens at Giverny.
RETURN TO HOTEL
On the conclusion of the tour we will head back to your hotel. We aim to return you at around 5pm. If you'd prefer to be dropped of at a restaurant or bar to continue your evening in Paris, please let us know.
- HEIDI LING, United States: This was my second tour to Normandy with Gustavo in 6 months, the first with friends, the second with my husband and daughter
- KYLE CHRYSTIAN, Canada: We had specific requests and interests and Gustavo went above and beyond to ensure we had a fantastic trip.
- NICOLE DANNEHL, United States: The day was leisurely, not crowded, easily accessible - we loved it! Thank you Thank you!