This full day Versailles tour will give you a great insight into the long and diverse history of this stunning palace and its grounds. Versailles is an unmissable destination which sees over 6 million visitors per year!
On this tour we will have enough time to visit the four main sections of the property: the palace, the gardens, the Petit and Grand Trianon and Marie-Antoinette’s Estate. Your official personal guide will tell you all about the history of the palace and the intriguing tales of the people that lived here.
- Start Time9:00am
- Duration8 hours
- Group Size8 people maximum
- Price1-3 people (sedan) | 775 EUR
4-8 people (minivan) | 960 EUR
- Airport Pick UpCharles de Gaulle | 100 EUR
Orly | 80 EUR
- IncludedAll Transport • Licensed Guide • Tickets to Palace, Gardens, Grand Trianon & Marie Antoinette's Estate
- Not IncludedMeals • Gratuities
- SeasonalFrom April to October it is possible to see the water fountain show in the gardens on the weekends and some Tuesdays. Ask us to confirm.
HOTEL PICK UP
We will collect you from your hotel in one of our comfortable vehicles at around 9am. On our way to Versailles our licensed guide will give you an introduction to the history of the the Palace.
Upon arrival at the Versailles we will skip the queues and get straight into the Palace to commence your visit. Your official guide will give you a personalized tour around the Palace. You'll learn about the fascinating history, architecture and people of Versailles.
After visiting the palace we will head out into the stunning gardens. Your tour will continue here as you spend some time strolling through the gardens.
LUNCH IN THE GARDENS
Next we'll take a break for lunch and you can enjoy one of the restaurants in the gardens of Versailles. Your guide will be able to recommend a suitable option.
After lunch we will drive through the park to arrive at the Grand Trianon. Here your guide will give you the history of this grand chateau which served as a private retreat from official life.
MARIE ANTOINETTE'S ESTATE
Next we will visit the Petit Trianon where Marie Antoinette lived with her group of friends isolated from the official life of the court. The tour finishes with a walk through the queen's hamlet. A farm was built here so she felt like she was living in the countryside and there's still animals today.
RETURN TO PARIS
Once the tour concludes we will head back to Paris. We aim to return you to your hotel at around 5pm. If you’d prefer to be dropped off at a restaurant or bar to continue your day in Paris, then please let us know.
- TANPA THONDUP, Hong Kong:
- STEPHEN TAYLOR, United States: Gustavo was awesome, very knowledgeable and a very good driver.
- AUSTIN G, United States: This was a fantastic tour for wine and champagne lovers. Gustavo was warm, charming, and knowledgeable...