One of France’s most visited attraction is the incredible Palace of Versailles. This half day visit will give you an overview of the fascinating history of Versailles and you will have a chance to explore the palace and its gardens.
Your official guide will give you a personalized tour and of course you’ll skip the queues at the entrance. What better way to make the most of your time at this opulent palace.
- Start Time9:00am or 2:00pm
- Duration4 hours
- Group Size8 people max
- Price1-3 people (sedan) | 550 EUR
4-8 people (minivan) | 632 EUR
- Airport Pick UpCharles de Gaulle | 100 EUR
Orly | 80 EUR
- IncludedAll Transport • Licensed Guide • Tickets to Palace & Gardens
- Not IncludedMeals • Gratuities
- SeasonalFrom April to October it is possible to see the water fountain show in the gardens on the weekends and some Tuesdays. Ask us to confirm.
As all of our tours are completely private and personal, you’ll have flexibility to modify the tour throughout the day. Just talk to your guide to see what is possible.
HOTEL PICK UP
We will collect you from your hotel in one of our comfortable vehicles at either 9am or 2pm. On the way to Versailles your licensed guide will give you an introduction to the history of the palace.
Upon arrival at the Versailles we will skip the queues and head straight into the Palace to commence your visit. Inside, your official guide will give you a personalized tour of the rooms. You'll learn about the fascinating history, architecture and people of Versailles.
After visiting the palace we will head out into the stunning gardens. Your tour will continue here as you spend about 30 minutes strolling through the gardens.
RETURN TO HOTEL
On the conclusion of the tour we will head back to your hotel. We aim to return you at around 1pm or 6pm (depending on your pickup time). If you'd prefer to be dropped of at a restaurant or bar to continue your evening in Paris, please let us know.
- TANPA THONDUP, Hong Kong:
- STEPHEN TAYLOR, United States: Gustavo was awesome, very knowledgeable and a very good driver.
- AUSTIN G, United States: This was a fantastic tour for wine and champagne lovers. Gustavo was warm, charming, and knowledgeable...